Wednesday, September 25, 2013


What has kept me from posting to a blog for so long? Well, I felt a very real pressure to have a theme/concept, yet I was having trouble with one that would provide the room I needed to be me and talk about what's on my mind.
Thanks to a series of life experiences over the past 25 years, I've come to terms with one thing I cant do: I am unable to fit into a box.  The whole is so much greater than the sum of the parts.  Whether its my family, education, passions, or values, I've yet to find a label or school of thought that encompasses the whole that is me and my spirit.
Thinking of this now, why in the hell did I think I would be able to nail down a "theme" for a blog?!
So now the story goes....the theme of this blog is everything and anything that I care to share with readers or admit to myself.  This is going to span a very wide range of topics, however I won't be offended if you don't pay attention to the topics you don't care about.  For this reason ill do my best with tags and such.  

No comments:

Post a Comment